Blogs

Udyam Registration In India: What You Need To Know?

Posted by shitaldeshmukh135 on  18/12/2020
Comments Off on Udyam Registration In India: What You Need To Know?
Category: Business
On 1st July 2020, the Ministry of micro, small-medium enterprises in India issued a notification that MSME registration / Udyog Aadhar will be now onwards known as Udyam Registration. Any person who wants to establish micro, small or medium businesses has to go for Udyam enrollment registration at online portals. After a successful registration process, a registration number and an e-certificate will be issued to the registered micro, small-medium enterprise. The registration certificate validates the

Udyam Registration – The Gateway To Success For Msme

Posted by shitaldeshmukh135 on  18/12/2020
Comments Off on Udyam Registration – The Gateway To Success For Msme
Category: Business
If you are a micro, small and medium entrepreneur, you must be aware that you can have Udyam Registration form 1 July this year. We at Myudyogaadhar lead a helping hand for business entrepreneurs to have such registration online and avoid going out during this COVID-19 pandemic. The online process that you need to follow is simple. The method of registration has full integration with IT and GST systems. If during the form filling process if you

The Classification, Benefits, And Document Required For Msme Registration

Posted by shitaldeshmukh135 on  11/12/2020
Comments Off on The Classification, Benefits, And Document Required For Msme Registration
Category: Business
MSME units are the backbone of the Indian economy. A type of business entity, whether they are partnerships, LLPs, public or private companies, or sole proprietors, can register themselves as MSMEs with the Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises INDIA. Such units contribute to 45% of India’s total industrial employment, 50% of India’s total exports, and 95% of all industrial companies in India. These businesses are indigenous and generate employment opportunities, bringing prosperity to