We place a major emphasis on maintaining confidentiality of our Client information and Information Security Management. The following are key features of our Confidentiality Agreement, applicable to all our clients.
- We do not disclose any information pertaining to our Clients to any third parties.
- We do not use our Clients identity or Clients brand for our marketing purposes, without their written consent.
- We never provide our Client’s name or Client’s information to other prospective clients for marketing purposes.
- We do not sell or disclose our Client list or Client Information to third parties.
It is understood and agreed to that the Client may provide certain information that isand must be kept confidential. To ensure the protection of such information, and to preserve any confidentiality necessary under patent and/or trade secret laws, it isagreed that:
- Msmeregistrationsindia.com shall limit disclosure of Confidential Information within its own organization to its directors, officers, partners, members, employees and/or independent contractors (collectively referred to as “affiliates”) having a need to know. Msmeregistrationsindia.com and affiliates will not disclose the confidential information obtained from the discloser unless required to do so by law.
- This Agreement imposes no obligation upon Msmeregistrationsindia.com with respect to any Confidential Information (a) that was in Msmeregistrationsindia.com possession before receipt from Msmeregistrationsindia.com Client; (b) is or becomes a matter of public knowledge through no fault of Msmeregistrationsindia.com; (c) is rightfully received by Msmeregistrationsindia.com from a third party not owing a duty of confidentiality to the Msmeregistrationsindia.com Client; (d) is disclosed without a duty of confidentiality to a third party by, or with the authorization of Msmeregistrationsindia.com; (e) is public knowledge or the information is available in public domain; or (f) is independently derived by Msmeregistrationsindia.com.
- This Agreement states the entire agreement between Msmeregistrationsindia.com and Msmeregistrationsindia.com Client concerning the disclosure of Confidential Information. Any addition or modification to this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by the parties.
- If any of the provisions of this Agreement are found to be unenforceable, the remainder shall be enforced as fully as possible and the unenforceable provision(s) shall be deemed modified to the limited extent required to permit enforcement of the Agreement as a whole.
- You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.