Easy Online Goods & Service Tax Registration
GST is the short form of Goods and Services Tax, which is an indirect tax that has replaced many indirect taxes in India that include VAT, excise duty, services tax and more. The Goods and Service Tax Act came into effect on 1st July 2017. This tax is imposed on the goods and services supply. The GST law in India is a comprehensive, multistage and destination based tax imposed on every value addition.
GST registration is a process that makes a taxpayer get themselves registered under GST. Once your business gets registered successfully, you will be assigned with a unique registration number known as the Goods and Services Tax Identification Number (GSTIN). GSTIN is a 15-digit number assigned by the central government after you obtain the registration. However, if you are operating from more than one state, you need to take separate registration for each state you are operating from.
The businesses that supply goods with a turnover more than Rs. 40 Lakhs in a financial year are required to register as a normal taxable person. Note: The threshold limit is Rs 10 Lakhs for businesses operating in north-eastern states, Jammu & Kashmir and Uttarakhand.
For the following businesses GST registration is mandatory irrespective of their turnover:
- Taxable person
- Input Service Distributor (ISD)
- Non-resident Taxable Person
- E-commerce Portal Goods Supplier
- Inter-state Goods and Service Supplier
- Any Service Provider
- TDS/TCS Deductor
- Person responsible to pay tax under the reverse charge mechanism
- Online data access or retrieval service provider
The following documents are necessary for GST registration online:
- A Copy of your Permanent Account Number (PAN)
- A Copy of your Aadhaar card
- A Proof of business registration or incorporation certificate
- A Copy of identity and address proof of promoters/directors with a photograph
- A Copy of Bank account statement/cancelled cheque
- Authorisation letter/board resolution for authorized signatory
- Digital Signature
The procedure of GST registration and obtaining your GSTIN is easy and free with Myudyogaadhar.in. Our GST experts will help and assist you in application and compliances under GST for your business and get your business registered under GST.
- GST helps in getting rid of the cascading effect of tax
- Higher threshold for registration
- Composition scheme for small businesses
- Simple and trouble-free online procedure
- Lesser number of compliances
- Defined conduct for E-commerce operators
- Better efficiency of logistics
- Unorganized sector is regulated under GST
- GST is technologically driven
Three different taxes are applicable under the GST system that are CGST, SGST and IGST.
- CGST ( Central GST)
The CGST is the tax collected by the Central Government of India on an intra-state sale. For instance, when a transaction occurs within New Delhi.
- SGST (State GST)
The SGST is the tax collected by the State Government on an intra-state sale.
- IGST (Integrated GST)
IGST is a tax collected by the Central Government for inter-state sales. For instance, a sale between Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu.
Choosing us for new GST registration online is one of the best ways to get registered under GST. Our executives will help you throughout the process. Moreover, we are reliable because we are:
- Recognized By Govt. Of India
- Timely Service
- Faster Customer Response
- ISO Certified
- Data Security and Trust
- Value For Money
- Dedicated Professional Team
- 24×7 Platform
- Guaranteed Customer Satisfaction