Hassle-Free IEC Online Registration
Import Export Code (IEC) is a 10-digit key business identification number that any business or person needs to import or export goods/services to or from India. No export or import can be made by any person without obtaining an IEC. It is a code issued by the Director General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) under the Ministry of Commerce and Industries, Government of India. The validity of this code is for lifetime therefore, you do not need to renew it. It takes around 5 to 15 days after you submit the documents and get all the required corrections done to the code to be generated. You can issue this code either in your name or under the name of your company. Once the code is issued, it is valid for all its units/divisions/branches/factories.
IEC is required in the following situations
- In case an importer needs to clear their shipments from the customs they need to provide this code to the customs authorities.
- For sending money abroad through banks an importer needs to provide the code to the bank.
- When an exporter needs to send their shipments the code is required by the customs port.
- To receive money in foreign currency directly into their bank account an exporter needs to provide the code at the bank.
- First of all, one needs to prepare an application form in the specified format i.e. Aayaat Niryaat Form no. 2A and file it with respective Regional Office of DGFT.
- Prepare the required documents as per your identity, legal entity, address proof with your bank details and the certificate in respect of Aayaat Niryaat Form no. 2A (ANF2A).
- Once you complete your application, you need to file it with DGFT via Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) and pay the required fee for the IEC Registration.
- At last, once your application gets approved, you will receive the IEC code in a soft copy from the government.
The following documents are necessary for Import Export Code registration:
- A Copy of PAN Card of the Individual or Firm or Company
- A Copy of Voter ID or Aadhaar Card or Passport of the Individual
- A Copy of Cancelled Cheque of the current bank account the Individual or Company or Firm
- A Copy of Rent Agreement or Electricity Bill of the Premise
Below are the benefits one can get with IEC registration:
- Business Expansion
With IEC registration you can take your services or products to the global market and expand your business.
- Avail Numerous Benefits
IEC registration allows the companies to avail numerous benefits of imports/ exports from the DGFT, Export Promotion Council, Customs etc.
- No Return Filing
There is no requirement to file any returns with IEC. Once IEC is allotted, you need not have to follow any sort of processes to sustain its validity. Even in case of export transactions there is no requirement to file any returns with the DGFT.
- Easy Processing
Obtaining IEC from the DGFT is easy and available within a period of 5 to 15 days after application submission. You need not have to provide any proof of any export or import for obtaining IEC code.
- No Renewal is Required
The validity of IEC code is for the lifetime of an entity and hence no renewal is required. Once you obtain it, you can use it against all import and export transactions.
With us IEC online registration is a hassle-free affair. Our IEC registration process asks you to fill up the application form, make online payment and then our executive will process the application. And it’s done and you will receive a certificate on mail.
- Recognized By Govt. Of India
- Timely Service
- Faster Customer Response
- ISO Certified
- Data Security and Trust
- Value For Money
- Dedicated Professional Team
- 24×7 Platform
- Guaranteed Customer Satisfaction